The Paquet reverse design with tall letters. It first appearance to my knowledge was lot C in Edward Cogan's 5/21/1860 sale where it was stated that only 4 were struck. This is not correct as at least the following 5 exist:
1) 76 ANA, Bass-HWBRF, gem proof
2) Col Green, Newman-EPNNES, Heritage 4/13, Heritage 8/17 ANA - NGC67
3) Heritage 8/98, Heritage 7/03 as NGC66, Simpson Collection - PCGS66, illustrated above
4) DiBello-Stacks 5/70, Queller-Heritage 1/09, Heritage 4/10 - PCGS63
5) 1952 ANA, Bergin-Stacks 6/84, Heritage 2/86, B/M 9/90, ANR 9/05, Heritage 5/09 - NGC64
Judd's and RARCOA's 4/72 Boosel sale may be additional examples.
This reverse was also used in the following years:
1859 on J234/P281.
1864 on J384-J385/P452-P453.
1865 on J423-J424/P495-P496.
The latter two years are likely fantasy pieces deliberately made for sale to collectors circa 1868 to the early 1870s.
Photo courtesy of Heritage.