The popular "Liberty at the Seashore" obverse combined with the Commercial Dollar reverse. This is believed to be a fantasy piece, deliberately made for sale to collectors, similar to the 1875 design J1423-J1425/P1566-P1568.
Examples were struck as follows:
Silver J1472/P1623 with only 2 struck including:
1) Woodin, Newcomer, Col Green, Boyd, Farouk, Judd, Kosoff-B/M 11/85, ANR 9/03 as NGC64, ANR 6/04 as PCGS64
2) Woodin, Granberg, Heritage 1/07, Heritage 1/11 as PCGS61, Simpson collection - PCGS62.
Copper J1473/P1624 with the following 4 confirmed:
1) Dr. Michal, possibly ex 52 ANA.
2) Farouk, Bolender, Vickery-72 ANA, Bass-B/M 5/99, Heritage 1/07 - PCGS64RED.
3) Lohr, Turoff-B/M 3/94 as PCGS65RB, ANR 9/03, Southern collection, Simpson - NGC66RB
4) 1990 ANA as PCGS64RB, Virginia collection, Heritage 4/17 - NGC65RB
Photo courtesy of American Numismatic Rarities.