The popular 'Liberty at the Seashore' design. This obverse was used combined with 2 other 20 cent reverses and a modified version was also used on some trade dollar patterns of this year.
These were also struck as follows:
Silver J1403/P1546 with over a dozen known.
Copper J1404/P1547 with over a dozen known.
Aluminum J1405/P1548 as illustrated with at least a half dozen believed known as follows:
2) Numismatics Ltd 8/74, Bass, HWBRF-B/M 5/99 - PCGS67
3) B/R RCR#24, Heritage 8/98 ANA, Heritage 2/99, Denali-Heritage 1/13 FUN, Heritage 7/13, Heritage 8/17 ANA - PCGS66 with dark spotting on both obverse and reverse rims
4) Farouk, Crouch-Superior 6/77 lot 380, B/M 7/97, Superior 6/98 then PCGS65, Heritage 1/99 FUN, Teletrade 7/99, Heritage 7/03, Simpson collection - PCGS66, illustrated above has rim mark at 10:00
5) Crouch-Superior 6/77 lot 381 described as having "unusual obverse planchet cracks" (laminations?), Heritage 4/12, Saul Teichman - PCGS64
6) Bowers & Ruddy 5/77
White Metal J1406/P1549 with the following 2 confirmed:
2) Lohr, NERCA 7/76, Stacks 2/77 with corrosion on knee and reverse rim at 10:00