The Longacre design without stars combined with the 'Standard Silver' reverse of 1870. This was apparently implemented by William Barber as Longacre died in 1869.
These were sold as part of complete sets from the half dime to the silver dollar. To view the set, click here.
This design is known in the following combinations.
J1120/P1256 silver with reeded edge with only 3 or 4 known as follows:
1) Henry 4/72, Bass-B/M 5/99, Teletrade 12/00, Heritage 1/15 FUN - PCGS63, illustrated above
2) Lohr, Johnson-Hughes 1/79, Sieck-81 ANA, Queller-Heritage 1/09 - NGC63
3) Judd, Turoff-B/M 3/94 as PCGS64, Share-ANR 9/03, southern collection, Simpson collection - NGC65
One of these was plated in S.H. & H. Chapman's June 1884 Warner sale.
J1121/P1257 silver with plain edge with only 3 or 4 known as follows:
1) Newlin, Garrett-JHU, Garrett II-B/R 3/80, Superior 6/99? - NGC66
2) Farouk, Turoff-B/M 3/94 - PCGS63, lacquered
3) Faraday-Heritage 94 ANA, Superior 2/02, B/M 7/02, Simpson collection - PCGS64
J1122/P1258 copper with reeded edge with at least 4 known.
J1123/P1259 copper with plain edge with at least 4 known.
J1124/P1260 aluminum with reeded edge with at least 2 known as follows:
1) Dibello-Stacks 5/70, Crouch-Superior 6/77, Sieck-81 ANA, B/M 11/97, Superior 2/99, ANR 8/01, Superior 11/04, ANR 7/05, Simpson collection - PCGS66
2) Merkin 9/68, Auction 87, Queller-Heritage 1/09 - NGC67
J1125/P1261 aluminum with plain edge with only the Fairfield-B/R 10/77, Virginia collection coin in PCGS66 confirmed.