The Longacre design without stars combined with the "Standard Reverse" design of 1870. This was apparently implemented by William Barber as Longacre died in 1869.
These were sold as part of complete sets from the half dime to the silver dollar. To view the set, click here.
These were also struck as follows:
Silver J1105/P1241 with about a half dozen known including the following:
1) Malter, Bass-HWBRF - choice proof
2) Newlin, Garrett-JHU, Garrett I-B/R 11/79, B/M 6/10 - NGC66
3) Champa-B/R 5/72, Sieck-81 ANA
4) Ivy 82 ANA, Heritage 12/83
5) Evans-B/M 8/98, Heritage 11/04, Heritage 1/15 FUN - NGC64
6) Heritage 8/01, Superior 2/03 - NGC64 illustrated above, possibly one of above.
Farouk's and Dr. Judd's are unidentified.
Copper J1106/P1242 with just under a dozen known.
Aluminum J1107/P1243 with the following 2 confirmed:
1) Sieck-81 ANA, B/R 9/82, Heritage 1/04 - PCGS66
2) Heritage 11/03 - PCGS65
One of these is ex-Lohr
Photo courtesy of Heritage.