The Longacre design with stars combined with the regular die of 1870. This was apparently implemented by William Barber as Longacre died in 1869.
These were sold as part of complete sets from the half dime to the silver dollar. To view the set, click here.
This design was struck as follows:
Silver J1099/P1235 with the following 5 confirmed.
1) DiBello-Stacks 5/70, Stacks 1/87, Queller-Heritage 1/09 - NGC64.
2) Frossard 5/6/1882, Garrett-JHU, Garrett II-B/M 3/80, Bass-B/M 5/99 as PCGS65, now PCGS66, illustrated on pcgscoinfacts website.
3) Faraday-Heritage 94 ANA, Legend, Stacks-Bowers 3/12, Heritage 4/13 - NGC66.
4) Farouk, Johnson-Hughes 1/79, Superior, 5/89, Bowers and Merena 9/94, Goldberg 5/03, Heritage 11/03 - PCGS60.
5) Stacks 3/11, Heritage 1/12, Heritage 11/14 - NGC65, illustrated above.
Copper J1100/P1236 with about a half dozen known.
Aluminum J1101/P1237 with the following 2 confirmed:
1) Merkin 9/67, Stacks 6/86, Heritage 2/91, Heritage 6/17, Saul Teichman - PCGS64
2) A piece graded PCGS65 on the PCGSCoinFacts website.
Photo courtesy of Stacks Bowers.